I wasn’t too keen on having a registry when we first started planning our wedding. It wasn’t so much my taste because it like I was blatantly asking for gifts from my guests no matter how cute and subtle the wordings may be on the invites. However, a few of my guests were asking me about it and I realized maybe it really makes things more convenient for them. I went to a few of my favorite home stores and started a bridal registry but opted not to announce on any of our invites.
I am grateful I did though. Bridal Registries are FUN FUN FUN!! It’s shopping without spending anything, for now. The art of SELF-CONTROL and DELAYED GRATIFICATION was definitely at play.
What I picked:
For Our Bedroom I went for the basics in terms of color, style and function. Down Pillows, crisp white sheets and duvet covers, fluffy towels were the first on my list!
- Mattress (if you don’t have one yet)
- Beddings: Fitted Sheet, Flat Sheets, Pillow Cases, Shams
- Protectors: Pillow Protector, Mattress Protector
- Pillows: Down or Microfiber
- Duvet Inserts and Cover
- Water Carafe and glasses
- Hangers – Coat, Pants, Dress
Like the bedroom I went for the crisp and clean look with accessories and towels.
- Towels: Body Towel, Face Towels, Hand Towels
- Bath Mats
- Toothbrush & Soap Holder. Love love this tiered mirrored tray to maximise space and organize bathroom essentials. I think it just looks so pretty too! Don’t you?
- Canisters are also important in organizing your essentials like cotton buds,
- Hamper to keep laundry sorted and organized
- Trash Can
Hope this helps and you enjoy creating your registry to make your house a home you’ll love going home too.
🙂 Love, M